This may seem silly but since I’m a Scorpio and since Saturn has entered Scorpio’s first house and will be hanging around for the next almost three years, I decided to make myself a “short” To Do list.
I have a lot to accomplish and Saturn is sort of like a personal trainer. Saturn pushes hard and makes sure we learn the lessons we need to learn and do the things we say we want to do. In a nutshell, Saturn makes sure we stick to our word.
I think Saturn and I will get along just fine.
Val’s to do list for Saturn in Scorpio:
- Write write write!!! Get my novels published. Sell my screenplays.
- Study. Learn. Get good grades. Graduate.
- Lose weight. Join Weight Watchers. Go to meetings. Work out.
- Eat healthy. More vegetables. More fruit. Less junk.
- Save money. Spend less. Pay off debt.
- Meditate. Burn candles. Connect with nature.
- Take more baths. Relax. Get massages and reflexology.
- Sleep more. Take naps. Rest.
- Clean house. Get rid of unnecessary things. Dust. Clean car.
- Whiten teeth. Shower. Moisturize. Paint nails. Dress up.
- Ignore toxic people. Leave the past behind. Forgive and forget.
Okay, now someone remind me in 3 years to come back and check the list to see if I actually did (and more importantly continued to do) the things I’ve set out to do.
I hope you accomplish everything you set out to accomplish, too.